Sunday 7 November 2010

A dream come true.


Firstly I apologise for the wonky photos!
I've no idea what I've done
but they refuse to behave so they
can stay like this now!

Any way back to the dream...

For a very long time I have wanted to visit Chatsworth House to see the
trees in all their spectacular autumn glory.
So Steve, Ringo and I took a trip out on Saturday.

In the dream Ringo has always accompanied me.
(although he never got that dirty in my dream!)
Steve joining us was a bonus.
We sat and listened to the Christmas carols.

Ahh the love in Ringo's eyes. Is it for Steve?
Err no!

It's for Steves biscuit of course!

It was all I had imagined.

Rich golden colour.

Mother Nature is so clever with colour.

The day was sunny and crisp.

and it was the day that one of my dreams had come true.
Not a particularly hard one to accomplish.
I live quite close by, but something has always got in the way
of going until now.
It was certainly worth waiting for.
Enjoy your day.
Love Daisy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment