Friday 26 November 2010

Daisy's Found A New Home!


With less than 7 weeks to my moving date
I have finally got a new place to live thanks to my knight
in shining armour (my darling Dad)

It's on the road that I was born.
It's where my siblings and I grew up.
(See above. Sorry people!)
It's also where my children were born and raised.
It's going back to my roots to take a breather
and gather myself and decide what I want to do
with my life.
My new journey will start from where my life first began
and that in itself is a comfort.
Enjoy your evening.
love Daisy xx

4 comments:

  1. How exciting! What wonderful news Mandy I am pleased for you, do you have a moving date? As you know I have been through the same process and it was the making of me and my kids!
    Love and prayers
    Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather,
    At the moment I think it will be 12th January which is good because we can have a big family Christmas Dinner here before we go.
    Happy to be moving forward.
    Hugs
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hope the move goes well, you will have plenty to occupy yourself until christmas!! don't make my mistake and throw everything out after you've paid someone to move it!jennyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenny,
    Yes just a bit to do before Christmas including an order for handmade things for a local shop! Ahh life is never dull. Another friend has just given me the same advice about packing but I find it really hard to part with things :(
    Have a good weekend.
    Hugs
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete