Tuesday 18 October 2011

Daisy Moon's Sewing Days - A few more additions


There is a definite nip in the air today.
But the sun is out and so are the daisies on my blog.
I picked up this tray cloth a couple of weeks ago and
had to buy it for obvious reasons.


Ahh but what to do with it?
Playing with threads ...


a bit of stitching ...


slightly wibbly but I quiet like that.


I always find it so relaxing to hand stitch ...
and I'm not quite sure it's finished yet so I will live
with it for a while and see.


I had to share these pics with you.
They are from last Saturdays Autumn and Halloween workshop.
Mandy (not me!) made her first doll last week.
Isn't she a sweetie?
I adore her big bow.


Una made her first bunting.
Ready to decorate the whole of Ollerton 
(there was so much of it!)
for Halloween.


Jane got the paint out and made this Halloween
decoration complete with nesting crows!


This is a random shot of the left overs of some bunting I sent
to Rosie.  Too yummy to not include don't you think?


Have a wonderful Tuesday whatever you're up to.
Hugs
Daisy xxx

1 comment:

  1. Bunting for halloween, what a great idea. How sweet is that little tray cloth can you imagine the amount of hours of sewing that took to make, a real labour of love, Lucey x

    ReplyDelete