Tuesday 9 August 2011

Jessie Chorley - Things I couldn't come home without!



There was so much loveliness in Jessies shop
it was hard to choose but as it was
her journals that had caught my eye and
imagination many moons ago I decided to 
adopt one of those.


Inside there are envelopes to put things in and lots
of buff coloured pages to fill.


It turned out to be a day of 'Alice' (see my last post)
So we kind of chose each other.


I also bought some cards to go on my mood board at home...


and a couple for birthday treats.


Better have some wrapping paper too, thought I :)


It was a fantastic day,  not only at the shop
but the whole street had a friendly vibe to it.
When you next visit London, Columbia Road E2 it's well worth a look see.
Have a fab and creative day bloggers.
Love Daisy xxx

3 comments:

  1. Oooohhhh everything in the garden is rosy!!! The journal is so sweet what shall you use it for I wonder but my favourite has to be the card with the embroidered stockings on, just imagine those stockings hung up at christmas time..... Lucey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Lucey,
    I haven't started using it yet. Waiting for inspiration. The stockings are gorgeous aren't they?
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I MUST go to columbia road, especially since I live in London! What lovely acquisitions! I want one of those journals - off to have a peak. thanks for stopping by :)

    Amelia.x

    ReplyDelete