Thursday 23 December 2010

A Vintage Merry Christmas to you and yours


Whilst packing I have found a few vintage Christmas cards.

I've picked them up from various antique fairs over the years.

I love their originality.

I bought this one because of the embossed daisies and the moon.
Perfect for me!

Happy robins and

village scenes.

I just love this illustration.

Simplicity ...

surviving all these years ...

kept safe so they can be shared again years later.
This one means more than any other and made me cry
when I found it.

It was written by a soldier stationed in France in 1917.
The Christmas greeting filled with love and hope.

For all those soldiers who are away from their families
I wish you a safe and peaceful Christmas
wherever you are in the world.

For all my blogging friends I wish you ....

Love
Daisy xxx

2 comments: