Thursday 7 October 2010

A lovely weekend

Every year the ladies of two quilt groups put on a quilt show in Pentrich Village Hall. Derbyshire.
So a group of us met up for a day out.

Delicious cakes are served and there are a couple of stalls selling much needed fabric! ( You know us quilters).

The standard is amazing. Beautiful works of art.

Kindly shared with us.

Then it was a walk down the road to The Dog Inn for a superb lunch and lots of chat.

Then Sunday was a family day. I actually made these yorkshire puddings!
Mine normally resemble very small saucers so I was thrilled when I opened the oven door.

Harley paid us a visit.
I managed to get a two hour cuddle after lunch.
I couldn't take my eyes off him.
He's soooo cute.

But eventually I had to share him with his Grandad.
What a perfect weekend. x

No comments:

Post a Comment