Wednesday 19 January 2011

Just a quick 'hello' x


We are finally moving in this Saturday!
Here is a quick glimpse of the kitchen.
As you can see I've moved in all the practical things first!

Here are my bargain price hyacinths that I purchased along
side two new toilet seats! Let me tell you it made the
whole trip worth it. :)
The smell that greets you as you open the door is just heavenly.

So pretty and perfect ...

and beginning to feel a lot like home.
Thanks for reading.
Enjoy your evening.
Love Daisy xxx

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're a girl like me and get your priorities right- flowers are a must! got some tulips on tuesday which are very stubbornly not opening (house too cold prob) so it's getting like that film 'men who stare at goats'!I'm willing them to open! your hyacinths are lovely and even better if you gat a bargain! good luck with the house move jennyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jenny. Hope your tulips join you soon! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you have a lovely home, your kitchen bits look lovely! x

    ReplyDelete